The Tent Village
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is so Dirty! the bed was really bad.. i couldnt sleep in upper bed, they dont have any ladder the upper bed and the ceiling is so close.. i dont want visit here anymore.. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Eunhea South Korea
- “ No kitchen, check in till 5pm, fork and knife for 40 cents and far away from downtown... Not my best hostel. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The Tent Hotel is at a very good location, but the facilities were not so good. We ended up into a six bed tent with bunk beds. The bunk beds were not well makde and were shaking the whole night, if the guest on bottom of bed turns the person on top will wake up, that thing didn't let us sleep properly. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ Ran out of warm water. With the temp dropping at night, a cold shower is not a great way to end the night. Bus system was great and the villiage was right next to the bus stop. They give you a bus card to use in Interlaken. Noise goes right through the tent so if you are a light sleeper, good luck. Staff was very helpful. ”
- 29 May 2014 Nate USA