The Tent Village
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The desk worker was very friendly and helpful with directions. The camp can be a bit noisy at night, but there are many students from different areas of the world. Bring a padlock to lock your valuables in the community lockers. Bed sheets are an extra 3 euro. The view is absolutely incredible, and the tents hold up well to both wind and rain. As a male, I got placed with females even though I asked for an all-male tent, but it didn't affect my stay. Great place for the price, free bus tickets. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Chris
- “ This place is so Dirty! the bed was really bad.. i couldnt sleep in upper bed, they dont have any ladder the upper bed and the ceiling is so close.. i dont want visit here anymore.. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Eunhea South Korea
- “ No kitchen, check in till 5pm, fork and knife for 40 cents and far away from downtown... Not my best hostel. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The Tent Hotel is at a very good location, but the facilities were not so good. We ended up into a six bed tent with bunk beds. The bunk beds were not well makde and were shaking the whole night, if the guest on bottom of bed turns the person on top will wake up, that thing didn't let us sleep properly. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous Pakistan