The Tent Village
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved staying at the Tent Village! The atmosphere was super chill, but very social. The bathrooms were clean and good, I was very pleased with them. I was given a code to unlock the lock on the tent, but I never found a lock. Also, their lockers in their locker rooms are very small, so you can't lock up all your stuff if you need to. I had no issues with safety or security, just something I should point out! ”
- 07 Jun 2016 Tara USA
- “ The view and scenic beauty was wonderful but when we have to live in those tents for one or two days, it is difficult. For partying, having fun, it is a good place. If you are looking for a decent, pleasant stay then this is not the right place. In addition to the basic rent, you will have to pay separately for linen, pillow covers, towels, hot water sauna... On the day when I was there, I have seen few Indian families suffering after choosing this Tent village. Balmers also offers dorms.. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anonymous India
- “ I absolutely loved The Tent Village. I backbacked Europe for two weeks, and I stayed in many hostels, but this one was my favorite by far. The atmosphere was absolutely amazing; it was impossible to be stressed or unhappy there. The staff was very helpful. They helped us plan a day of rafting and hiking. I loved the amenities offered: bar, pool, hot tub, volleyball court, hammocks. The tent was very nice; the beds were comfortable, and the blankets were warm. ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA