The Tent Village
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We enjoyed being there. The location was perfect and you will have a nice view of Alp mountain. There are two lakes near the place and you, as a tourist, can go there and swim. We also enjoyed going to the close village, Wilderswil. We strongly recommend the guests to go there. The staff were very polite and helpful. They helped us to use our time efficiently and enjoy being there. ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Feisal Iran
- “ Staff was awsome. No smokin in the jacuzzi!!! ”
- 12 Jul 2013 drew USA
- “ It is a totally different experience. I would recommend everyone have it. ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Subrahmanya Kumar India
- “ the hot tub and the pool weren't running. also, the main tent (read: the only place with heat at night) shuts down at 10ish ”
- 16 Sep 2012 Gina
- “ After a very long day of traveling (and getting lost) my friend and i arrived at the tent village after check in hours. we were still able to get into our tent but noticed someone had already claimed our beds. i called the main desk at the bombers hostel and they sent someone over right away. not only were we moved into our own tent, but there were no extra fees and the staff member was very nice. I would definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 09 Aug 2012 Lindsay