The Tent Village
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The desk worker was very friendly and helpful with directions. The camp can be a bit noisy at night, but there are many students from different areas of the world. Bring a padlock to lock your valuables in the community lockers. Bed sheets are an extra 3 euro. The view is absolutely incredible, and the tents hold up well to both wind and rain. As a male, I got placed with females even though I asked for an all-male tent, but it didn't affect my stay. Great place for the price, free bus tickets. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Chris
- “ This place is so Dirty! the bed was really bad.. i couldnt sleep in upper bed, they dont have any ladder the upper bed and the ceiling is so close.. i dont want visit here anymore.. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Eunhea South Korea
- “ No kitchen, check in till 5pm, fork and knife for 40 cents and far away from downtown... Not my best hostel. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Mexico