The Tent Village
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The view and scenic beauty was wonderful but when we have to live in those tents for one or two days, it is difficult. For partying, having fun, it is a good place. If you are looking for a decent, pleasant stay then this is not the right place. In addition to the basic rent, you will have to pay separately for linen, pillow covers, towels, hot water sauna... On the day when I was there, I have seen few Indian families suffering after choosing this Tent village. Balmers also offers dorms.. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anonymous India
- “ I absolutely loved The Tent Village. I backbacked Europe for two weeks, and I stayed in many hostels, but this one was my favorite by far. The atmosphere was absolutely amazing; it was impossible to be stressed or unhappy there. The staff was very helpful. They helped us plan a day of rafting and hiking. I loved the amenities offered: bar, pool, hot tub, volleyball court, hammocks. The tent was very nice; the beds were comfortable, and the blankets were warm. ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The desk worker was very friendly and helpful with directions. The camp can be a bit noisy at night, but there are many students from different areas of the world. Bring a padlock to lock your valuables in the community lockers. Bed sheets are an extra 3 euro. The view is absolutely incredible, and the tents hold up well to both wind and rain. As a male, I got placed with females even though I asked for an all-male tent, but it didn't affect my stay. Great place for the price, free bus tickets. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Chris