The Times Hostel - Camden Place
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lucked out and was the only resident in my room, and this after scoring a free upgrade! The staff was really friendly and helpful. Im a little worried about the key to the room being the same as the key to the front door - did everyone have the same key? I was able to lock up my belongings in the room though, so that was great. Chill vibe, would recommend. Bad wifi reception in the rooms, but that's not a big deal. ”
- 29 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff there was friendly and informative. I would recommend the the 4 bed dorm with the bathroom. All of the facilities were clean! It was about a 10 min walk to inner city Dublin. Overall, really great for a individual traveling alone! ”
- 11 Aug 2014 William USA
- “ Needed locker for room. Glad I brought a lock to lock my bag. ”
- 24 Jun 2014 amanda Canada
- “ It was a great place to stay, the rooms are very clean, the staff so nice and warm, it made are trip so awesome, ill stay there again if i come back to Dublin. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 samantha angelica Mexico
- “ Only stayed for one night, and it was for about 2 hours after check in and 2 hours before check out. During check in there were several groups of people, and while eating breakfast there were many individual people. If you want a lively hostel this is definitely it! Wasn't disappointed a bit and the staff was super nice. The common area was fairly large as well as the kitchen and dining area. ”
- 30 May 2014 timothy USA
- “ There are friendly people working in the hostel. You'll find a lot of funny notes everywhere: Reminders for the guests. Not pushy, but in a nice way. ”
- 29 Apr 2014 Johanna Netherlands