The Times Hostel - Camden Place
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel. In a fairly good location, though some places require a long(ish) walk. The staff is incredibly helpful with suggestions, directions or any questions. ”
- 31 Jan 2016 Anna USA
- “ My stay at the times hostels - camden place was really good! The staff was competent and friendly, especially Pauline (who is exceptional). I'd recommend this hostel to everyone visiting Dublin. Free events every evenings! Unbeatable! ”
- 13 Jan 2016 Anonymous France
- “ I was staying in a dorm in Dublin over the summer but once I returned from traveling I needed a place to stay for a night. This hostel was definitely a good choice. The location is great with a lot of bars and restaurants nearby. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Even though I was only there for a night the hostel was a pretty easy place to meet people in if you're traveling alone. Definitely will stay again in the future. ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Armaan USA
- “ The rooms are very small and the price is not that fair related to this. Weeked very high prices... ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Paz