The Times Hostel - Camden Place
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Close the windows at night maybe when people on the street are making lots of noise, since I couldn't sleep much on one of the nights I stayed. ”
- 22 Jun 2015 Caroline Canada
- “ Fantastic hostel, friendly and knowledgable staff, clean. Overall a great experience. ”
- 19 May 2015 Ryan USA
- “ We were not given our loyalty discount and a used condom was left in our bathroom. ”
- 21 Apr 2015 Craig USA
- “ The staff in the hostel are really nice and helpful. What I liked the most is that the bathrooms were clean! I would recommend it. ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Lucked out and was the only resident in my room, and this after scoring a free upgrade! The staff was really friendly and helpful. Im a little worried about the key to the room being the same as the key to the front door - did everyone have the same key? I was able to lock up my belongings in the room though, so that was great. Chill vibe, would recommend. Bad wifi reception in the rooms, but that's not a big deal. ”
- 29 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff there was friendly and informative. I would recommend the the 4 bed dorm with the bathroom. All of the facilities were clean! It was about a 10 min walk to inner city Dublin. Overall, really great for a individual traveling alone! ”
- 11 Aug 2014 William USA