The Times Hostel - College Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location was ideal for exploring Dublin! We also appreciated the staff's feedback in navigating the city including the public transportation to/from the airport. The hostel was clean- including the bathroom shared by 10 people! However I was frustrated with the sense of not being confident in having a bed, since on both nights I stayed there, there were issues with which beds were occupied- so we didn't feel sure about having a place to stay each time. ”
- 06 Sep 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Not all the bathrooms had places to place your soap when in the shower. Not all bathrooms had rugs, which would have been nice. ”
- 26 Jul 2017 Eric USA
- “ Cheap and cheerful ”
- 29 May 2017 carl England
- “ This place is awesome. Perfect location, accommodation, and value. Will definitely recommend it to others! ”
- 28 May 2017 Mary USA
- “ Nice location friendly staff ”
- 26 Dec 2016 Lim