The Times Hostel - College Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is very clean, modern bathrooms, organized evening gatherings, friendly staff ”
- 20 Dec 2017 Stipe Croatia
- “ First and last time staying at a hostel. Nothing on the staff or location, but I had the absolute worst experience with a dude sleeping and snoring and being loud and obnoxious right under me (I filled the last bunk in a 4-person room) and stupid fire alarm went off and woke me though I was jetlagged and catching up and the stairs were scary etc. I left after 1 night (had booked 9) and immediately moved to a real hotel (Clayton Ballsbridge, it was SUPER amazing value for the $$). ”
- 30 Sep 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Very convenient location for sightseeing and going out at night. The staff was super friendly and offered free events at night, e.g. free ice cream! Turning on the stove was a little confusing, instructions would be helpful. ”
- 23 Sep 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ The location was ideal for exploring Dublin! We also appreciated the staff's feedback in navigating the city including the public transportation to/from the airport. The hostel was clean- including the bathroom shared by 10 people! However I was frustrated with the sense of not being confident in having a bed, since on both nights I stayed there, there were issues with which beds were occupied- so we didn't feel sure about having a place to stay each time. ”
- 06 Sep 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Not all the bathrooms had places to place your soap when in the shower. Not all bathrooms had rugs, which would have been nice. ”
- 26 Jul 2017 Eric USA