The Times Hostel - College Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Poor maintenance ”
- 16 Aug 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ The room was nice and clean, the staff was nice and very helpful, but the location is really noisy because of the busy street and the nearby bars. If you are in Dublin for the bar scene this is the place for you. If you want a quiet place to get a good night's rest you might want another hostel. ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The room I was in smelled like mold, and the floors were a bit dirty. Other than that, the staff was really helpful and friendly, and I liked working with them for the few days I was there. ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA