The Times Hostel - College Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rooms were clean but the bathroom could have been cleaner and the hallways looked dingy. The bathrooms were part of the room and there was only 1 shower for 8 people to share in the room I stayed. The beds were uncomfortable. They had a great kitchen and served free beer and sangria on Thursday or Friday which we really appreciated, it was a great way to bring people together. ”
- 01 Aug 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is very clean, modern bathrooms, organized evening gatherings, friendly staff ”
- 20 Dec 2017 Stipe Croatia
- “ First and last time staying at a hostel. Nothing on the staff or location, but I had the absolute worst experience with a dude sleeping and snoring and being loud and obnoxious right under me (I filled the last bunk in a 4-person room) and stupid fire alarm went off and woke me though I was jetlagged and catching up and the stairs were scary etc. I left after 1 night (had booked 9) and immediately moved to a real hotel (Clayton Ballsbridge, it was SUPER amazing value for the $$). ”
- 30 Sep 2017 Anonymous USA