The Times Hostel - College Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in two different hostels in Dublin, and while both were great, I have to say that Times really exceeded my expectations. It was the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed at. The only one during my trip to Ireland that had hot water. The staff was super friendly. Security was great -- multiple doors, with codes and keys -- I felt very safe. There was a great little bar right next door and it's super close to the main drag. Overall, a great experience and will definitely stay there again ”
- 30 Nov 2013 Jessica USA
- “ Great location! Facilities were nice and staff were friendly. Next door can get a bit noisy at night, which could bother lighter sleepers but it didn't bother me. Had a great time and would stay again. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ the staff was amazing, they were very polite and helped with everything. the rooms were clean and kitchen was good for cooking and just hanging around. i would definitely stay again here! ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Minttu Finland
- “ The common room was always closed at night to clean the kitchen. I do understand that the kitchen has to be closed, but that shouldn't mean that there's no place for the guests to go to to have a chat. The reception area is too small to be an alternative. Even if the kitchen has to be cleaned, the staff should be allowed to leave people into the common room, even if the use of the kitchen is forbidden in that time. ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Tina Germany
- “ I enjoyed my stay here - not much to complain about except the following: Each room has ensuite bathroom (cool!) but only one shower, so it can sometimes be a long wait (i stayed in a 10 person dorm). The price of internet seemed very high (1 euro for 20 minutes) but wifi is free. I left something in my room after I checked out and it's been a pain trying to find it but I guess that isn't all their fault. Would definitely stay here again - location is great!! ”
- 01 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed my time in this hostel. We had a free drink one night and pancakes for breakfast. The kitchen is nice and the location is perfect. Next to Temple bar and the buses to the airport. ”
- 14 Mar 2013 Marie Canada