The Towne Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I absolutely enjoyed my stay here. There are so many good things to say about the Towne Hotel. The staff is amazingly kind. I was able to talk with the housekeeper. The bartender and chefs were extremely kind and very hospitable. Rooms were pretty clean and had the basic essentials. This a small and intimate hotel, a place where you can meet other travelers or spend time alone. IF you would like more information and details and opinions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ They overcharge me, claiming that hostels.com 10% deposit is a 'booking fee'. ”
- 25 Sep 2013 Amadeusz Poland
- “ Es un buen hotel, excelentemente bien situado y digno de recomendar. ”
- 25 Jun 2013 Nestor Colombia
- “ This hostels was awesome. It is right in the heart of downtown nassau where it is close to everything such as the beach, some museum such as the pirate museum, and many souvenir stores. It is located at a very convient area. Also, the hotel room that I was in is was very nice. Comfortable beds, air conditioner that can be controlled by remote, tv with cable, and those of you that brought their own laptop computer there is wifi avalible. The staff over there are very friendly. I recommend ”
- 06 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA