The Towne Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had trouble to book a single room... the hostel didn't wanna know about as well as hostels.com... i had to make many calls and nobody on neither side was helpful. Even when i arrived they still haven't had fixed it. Receptionist weren't nice at all. ”
- 13 Dec 2014 Martina Switzerland
- “ Roaches, lots of noise, dodgy characters. Poor wifi, doesn't let you VPN. Would have been nice to have a coffee maker, a safebox and fridge in the room. They charge 5 dollars for putting stuff in their safe box. Pool was filthy, nobody used it. Better go on a cruise. ”
- 13 Dec 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ The hotel was nice and well kept. The bathrooms were a little small, but apparently this is common for hotels in Nassau. The location was great too, being downtown was good for getting around the city. My only issue was with the breakfast. It was free (or included in the cost) but we didn't enjoy it very much. When we ate at the restaurant for dinner the meals we had were good, but the breakfasts were hard-boiled eggs and cold-cut meats. Very basic and we did not enjoy it by the end. ”
- 08 Dec 2014 Naren Canada