The Travel Hub
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Simply Perfect if you're planning for a Kuala Lumpur City Tour. It's near mto almost everything like the Monorail, LRT, Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Stop, Chinatown, etc.. ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Anonymous Philippines
- “ This place is really clean, but the location is a bit dodgy because it's out of the way, and there seemed to be a lot of drug users around, not only at night. One afternoon there was even a guy smoking crack right outside the front door. They have a security door, but sometimes it was standing open. The staff is ok, one person was really friendly and one person was rather unfriendly so average I guess. Bring your earplugs due to bar noise downstairs. ”
- 24 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Travel Hub is a very good place for meeting up with backpackers from different countries and sharing their Asian travel experiences. The atmosphere is quite like that of a home and you will always find people sitting in the lobby and kitchen area willing to give company for conversation. The dorms are okay, slightly crowded with 12 beds but there is a locker for each person and a bed light for each bed. The Wi-fi is slow due to limited nodes, but apart from that this place is worth the money. ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Sharat India
- “ I met 3 receptionists at there. The lady is very nice and helpful, but the guys are not, they're not friendly, and kind of annoying. The facility is good, but need more bathrooms and restrooms. But still worth the money, I can't expect more than that only with ~20MYR/night. ”
- 20 Apr 2013 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ Great Hostel. Stuff was very friendly. Central to a lot of sights or at least to metro. Chinatown as shopping paradise was right in front. Wasn't as clean as excpected but it's Asia so whatever :-) ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Most staff were very helpful. Great location, clean albeit small single rooms. ”
- 17 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA