The Travel Hub
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ THe hostel itself is OK, just like another hostel. The room however is a joke. The hostel description says that there's air condioning, while this airco in BOTH rooms I had was a FAN standing on the nigh table. Now imagine a room that is literally 2 by 3 meters has neither window nor other means of ventillation and only such fan. I was there in mid-november and this then was a mix of sauna and a gas chamber. Maybe doubles and dorms are better. Both of my singles were a nightmare. ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ The staff was very friendly and welcoming, the room was the most spaceful double room we've ever stayed in so far, and the price was a really good one. The breakfasts, toast&jam, were delicious. One thing I'd question is the rule of walking barefoot over there (no flip flops allowed even though in the previous hostel they've let us wear our flip flops as slippers). Most of the times when we've taken a trip barefoot from our room to the exit our foot were already dirty. Thx for everythig! ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ I spent three nights with my friend at Travel Hub and we had a great time. The staffs are kind and helpful (especially Sam and Iman). The bed is okay, a bit too thin and cranking whenever I move but overall it's okay. The atmosphere was awesome; I got to meet and make friends with fellow travellers; maybe because it's small so like it or not, we end up conversing with strangers (which I like it). My suggestion is only to update the bed and change the bathroom doors. ”
- 14 Mar 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Friendliest staff ever :) ”
- 11 Feb 2014 Eva Sweden