The Travelers Hostel & Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The facilities were over sold: 1. There was no 24hr reception. As far as I could tell there was no one on site in the evening and through the night. 2. There was a bar but it wasn't accessible with no staff on site in the evening. 3. No City maps when I asked. It didn't appear they routinely had them. 4. Air conditioning not on when staff not there. 5. I booked double bed for luxury but got two single beds pushed together which meant I couldn't stretch out. ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Located somewhere along the rows of shophouses, we had a little bit of trouble finding it until we saw the sign on the front glass door. Newly opened, the hostel is a little dark in contrast to the brightly lit stairways on their entrance. Rooms are clean, but small. Shared bathroom located outside with heaters, and a small pantry. The owner, can't remember her name warmly greets us and even provided us with tips to roam around Melaka. Overall, good value for money! ”
- 08 Jun 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ a nice hostel to stay with friendly people. ”
- 31 May 2013 Anonymous Germany