The Tropics Hotel and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Worst experience ever in a hotel!!!! ”
- 02 Jul 2016 Yanessy USA
- “ Perfect except for one individual in the reception who seemed to hate his job and all kind of interaction with guests. ”
- 28 Jun 2016 Johan Finland
- “ Wifi is a bit slow ”
- 17 Dec 2015 Cengiz Netherlands
- “ I dont really know how to begin. the receptionist was an authentic unpolite. when I was arrived in the airport I called tropics hotel and asking for some help the receptionist didn't... just closed the called, when I arrived to this hostel y had reservated one mixed bedroom but i was too tired and I would like to sleeping alone so i asked for a private room. the receptionist said that there were not any private room in adition i couldn't changed my reservation. finally he gave me private room ”
- 30 Nov 2015 Francisco Spain
- “ great hostel if you are looking for a very central location in South Beach! unfortunately, there are no lockers in the rooms and the bathrooms could use a bit maintenance. Still, good value for money! ”
- 07 Nov 2015 Katrin Germany
- “ We got to Miami before our check-in time, but we could keep our backpacks in a locker. When we got back from eating breakfast and going to the beach it was still not quite check-in time, but the nice lady in the reception helped us and we got our nice big room with private bathroom with hot water. The internet in the lobby worked very well, the pool area was good and the location perfect!! 2 min from Lincoln rd with all the restaurants and shops, 5 min walk from the beach. ”
- 03 Nov 2015 Anonymous Denmark