The Urban Age
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ THE GOOD: friendly staff, located near the BTS and awesome night market. THE BAD: However, to me it was not worth the money I paid since I stayed in some much nicer hostels for much cheaper. The room I stayed in (a double dorm) had no windows and was eerily quiet so I had to have the fan running or door open for it not to be deathly silent. showers are gross and bathrooms not located on all floors, I had to trek it upstairs to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. &laundry too expensive ”
- 04 Jan 2015 Anonymous Japan
- “ This is by far the worst hostel I've stayed at. The room was dusty and very dirty. The bed sheets and towels were black and unwashed, and I found bed bugs in the bed. The shower was freezing cold, and dirty. I would not recommend this place, unless you enjoy living in filth! ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Gail South Africa
- “ Great place. Great location. Great staffs. ”
- 31 May 2014 Anonymous China
- “ A good hostel overall. staff very nice and helpful. ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Anonymous France