The Venice Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great little wee secret run by awesome staff. ”
- 11 Sep 2014 Daniel New Zealand
- “ I had an amazing time staying here! Ian and the rest of the staff were informative and friendly. A very relaxed environment. The beds are simple but adequate. It's clean and the facilities are all any traveller needs. Venice beach is a 20min walk away, but in the lovely LA sun is totally worth it. Transport links are close by. I had an awesome time here and recommended it to some fellow travellers who also loved it. I'll definitely stay here again when i'm back in LA! ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Daniel England
- “ Had so much fun here, always something to do in venice beach. Awesome people awesome vibes at our hostel. It was cleaned every day and sheets were changed often. Just a short walk to all of the action or there's a bus stop right across the street. I would recommend this to any young traveller looking to meet new people! ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Laura Canada
“ This hostel is pretty far from the beach; you have to check-in at a different place than stay (we stayed in a private room); the storage of the lagguage will cost you $5 after 1pm. Room wasn't cleaned during our 4 day stay. ”
We do not clean private rooms during guests stay unless requested, dormitory rooms are cleaned daily.
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Loved the hostel, very friendly staff, great locations, good neighborhood. You almost felt like a big family living in the house. Definitely recommending this hostel to people travelling to LA ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The hostel is really old, however has the best staff I've ever met. Breakfast is also a good point of the hostel. I could park easily in front of the hostel. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It was a great stay! ”
- 19 Dec 2013 jara