The Venice Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had so much fun here, always something to do in venice beach. Awesome people awesome vibes at our hostel. It was cleaned every day and sheets were changed often. Just a short walk to all of the action or there's a bus stop right across the street. I would recommend this to any young traveller looking to meet new people! ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Laura Canada
“ This hostel is pretty far from the beach; you have to check-in at a different place than stay (we stayed in a private room); the storage of the lagguage will cost you $5 after 1pm. Room wasn't cleaned during our 4 day stay. ”
We do not clean private rooms during guests stay unless requested, dormitory rooms are cleaned daily.
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Loved the hostel, very friendly staff, great locations, good neighborhood. You almost felt like a big family living in the house. Definitely recommending this hostel to people travelling to LA ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The hostel is really old, however has the best staff I've ever met. Breakfast is also a good point of the hostel. I could park easily in front of the hostel. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It was a great stay! ”
- 19 Dec 2013 jara
- “ The staffs were very friendly and helpfully, breakfast is ok (milk, jam, bread, cornflakes etc.) the location is 20min far from the beach and 1min far from the public transport to santa monica. but... i reserved a bad in a 8bed room, but we were 9-10 on several days... my bed was a matress on the floor under the stairs. and every morning i got up that some bugs tweaked me in the night and finaly i had a lot of tweaks.i mean it depended on the cleaniness and it was very poor. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous Hungary
- “ For Venice it is a good price, but Venice Beach actually was a disappointment for me, with poor night life for my expectations. The main issue is the use of bathrooms, if you take care of your own privacy forget this place. Anyway I liked it much, the atmosphere and the stuff is quite funny, and the location is not the bests but if you can walk a bit you do not need a car to the beach which is pretty awesome at daytime. ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous Hungary