The Venice Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I got a private twin room for one night. Room is enough size for 2 wonen. Check-In place and the room is a bit far, but you can go by 10-15mi walking. Venice beach is quiet close to the room. Convinienct transportation. ”
- 18 Mar 2018 Anonymous Japan
- “ Location is good and the stuff is friendly. Kitchen was good. Bathrooms and toilet - strange. ”
- 15 Mar 2018 Dmitry Russia
- “ Surprised by how expensive it was to stay at this hostel. Would have actually gotten a better rate reserving an entire home through Airbnb if we had remembered to reserve a room one day earlier (Airbnb filled up in space before we were able to book). ”
- 15 Jun 2017 Dawson USA