The Villa Backpackers Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is the most beautiful hostel I have ever been in! It has a stunning garden, is very comfortable, has really nice staff, a well-equipped kitchen and not to mention FREE WI-FI AND A HOT TUB!! Also the beds are very good! The only thing you might want would be lockers to keep valuables... ”
- 20 Jan 2016 Ravenna Germany
- “ Beautiful old house with a welcoming atmosphere and a great garden as well. ”
- 12 Dec 2015 Sofie Denmark
- “ Nice hostel in beautiful Picton! Close to the ferry and also to a great hike (3.5 hrs return on the Snout Track) and the grocery store. They also have a pickup service from the ferry if you let them know you're coming. The bed and kitchen areas were fine but showers didn't seem totally cleaned. Was a bit afraid to go in without my flip flops on - that could use some improvement. As an FYI they give you 100MB of free wifi and once you use that up you're on your own. ”
- 08 Mar 2015 Mallory USA