The Wallaby House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostels I have been so far. The owner is an awesome Australian who does everything to make sure that you enjoy every minute both in the hostel and in Zagreb! Can't wait to visit again! ”
- 24 May 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great time at the hostel, great host. Would definitely go back to the Wallaby again! ”
- 20 May 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ We were very positively surprised about the hostel. The facilities are super nice, especially the huge common room and kitchen area. The rooms were big and everything was clean. The location was for us super good because we had to get to the bus station the next morning which is just a 5 minutes walk. If you wanna see the city centre you have to take public transport though. Another plus is the super nice staff! ”
- 11 Jan 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Everything was nice and clean, staff is great and friendly. Shared bathroom was a bit odd but we got used to it quickly :D Location is great! ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Anonymous Croatia
- “ Had a fantastic time staying at The House Hostel, really friendly and helpful staff, and perfect location 10 minute walk from the bus station! Zagreb is a really easy and lovely place to stay. ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Charlotte England