The Wallaby House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were very positively surprised about the hostel. The facilities are super nice, especially the huge common room and kitchen area. The rooms were big and everything was clean. The location was for us super good because we had to get to the bus station the next morning which is just a 5 minutes walk. If you wanna see the city centre you have to take public transport though. Another plus is the super nice staff! ”
- 11 Jan 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Everything was nice and clean, staff is great and friendly. Shared bathroom was a bit odd but we got used to it quickly :D Location is great! ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Anonymous Croatia
- “ Had a fantastic time staying at The House Hostel, really friendly and helpful staff, and perfect location 10 minute walk from the bus station! Zagreb is a really easy and lovely place to stay. ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Charlotte England
- “ A lovely hostel, big rooms, bathrooms, common rooms. Loved the crepes in the morning, such a nice surprise. The outdoor seating area in the back is great. It's a little bit away from the city centre, but still within a comfortable walking distance. It's in a quiet neighbourhood, with grocery store, cafes and restaurants just a couple of blocks away. The staff is very friendly and nice. ”
- 14 May 2015 Kerstin Sweden