The Walrus Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really good value for the money!! One of the best hostel experiences I've ever had here in the UK. ”
- 27 Nov 2017 Anonymous China
- “ Bathroom a little dirty. Even I woke up early to shower first. The room smelled a little funky. Staff was great and location could not be better. ”
- 04 Aug 2017 Anonymous Mexico
- “ It was extremely hot in the evenings, especially on the top bunk of the top floor where the standup fan could not reach. All outlets were ground level which meant plug-ins for the top bunk was inconvenient (waking people up to plug in or stop alarm, etc.). No hot water in shower on my last night. ”
- 05 Jul 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ The location of the hostel was absolutely incredible. So central and easy to walk to anywhere all over London city. The hostel is also located right next to two train stations, this makes it easy to get around on the trains, however can get loud at night time as the trains start at 4am. Breakfast is included in the price paid for the hostel and consists of toast, cereal, and juice. the room was cozy and tidy and the facilities were also very clean. Thehostel gave free wifi and a good connection. ”
- 18 Jun 2017 Aleesha Australia
- “ wifi was not the most reliable ”
- 02 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is great, and the bar downstairs isn't a problem! They closed 11 pm and the noise doesn't annoy in the rooms. They doesn't have a lift (elevator) but it's ok, the Michal help us to go upstairs with the bags and wait for us until midnight. ”
- 30 Dec 2016 Anonymous Brazil