The Warsaw Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel,good prices,good staff i would go again and again! ”
- 18 Nov 2015 KYRIAKOS Greece
- “ I only sent one night here but I didn't miss anything. Rooms with code locks, nice shower and good location for walking the Royal Route. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ good place to be ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Javie
- “ Beds were fixed with duck tape... Added to the charm would stay again ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff there is really friendly and nice! A young man there helped us to upgrade our room since he sees the people in the 10 people dorm are quite noisy. The hostel is located in an office look-alike building, please expect the facilities are not in perfect conditions too..... Location is good, there is a Metro station nearby but not showed in the instruction, which should be more reliable than the bus (which may change its route for some reason...) ”
- 23 May 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong