The Warsaw Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When I first arrived about 1am, the woman who let me in to the hostel (which is locked at night) was very grumpy and unhelpful. Other than that, the staff were lovely and very helpful. There's nothing I can think to complain about except the quality of the sheets and the washing up liquid! Well worth the price, and very central, with comfortable shower facilities, and all cooking equipment you could want except an oven. On top of that, there was a living room with games, a PS2, and comfy sofas! ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Anonymous Scotland
- “ Pros: kitchen (no oven), close to most city spots. Cons: a Little top sad. I would recomend it though. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Wonderful !! I've stayed 3 nights with my friends in 10-bed dom and that was great !! Before I arrived there I had been little bit worried about the conditions ( come on, I paid just 30 zl per night ! ) but, believe me that was really comfortable. Staff was so friendly ! Try it ! Don't regret ! ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Ecem Turkey
- “ Friendly staff, just not that clean. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The fridge was broken the whole time I stayed which was not helpful at all. Also, they left all the food in there to go rotten so it stunk after a few days. Also, the toilets were stinky. I do not expect a hostel to be amazingly clean, but the cleanliness here wasn't good enough. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous England