The Warsaw Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I wouldn't choose this hostel again, because the bathrooms and toilets were dirty, most showers were not usable. Also the matresses and beds were old and shaking a lot if someone moved. There was no nice athmosphere in the hostel, so we only went back there to sleep. ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Felicia Germany
- “ Very friendly staff! ”
- 23 Apr 2016 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Excellent location, close to Chopin's museum and the royal route. Nice staff and facilities, we stayed in a twin room with a private bathroom. Good value for money. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Anonymous Spain