The Warsaw Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pros: kitchen (no oven), close to most city spots. Cons: a Little top sad. I would recomend it though. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Wonderful !! I've stayed 3 nights with my friends in 10-bed dom and that was great !! Before I arrived there I had been little bit worried about the conditions ( come on, I paid just 30 zl per night ! ) but, believe me that was really comfortable. Staff was so friendly ! Try it ! Don't regret ! ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Ecem Turkey
- “ Friendly staff, just not that clean. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The fridge was broken the whole time I stayed which was not helpful at all. Also, they left all the food in there to go rotten so it stunk after a few days. Also, the toilets were stinky. I do not expect a hostel to be amazingly clean, but the cleanliness here wasn't good enough. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The location was good which was close to everything that you want to go and see. The bed was clean and comfortable. ”
- 11 Jun 2013 MUI KUI Malaysia