The Warsaw Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A small request: It would be nice if you supplied soap & shampoo for the showers as you (when travelling by plane) most likely can't bring your own if you only carry hand baggage. I'd like to thank you for a great stay! :) ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Kevin Broby Denmark
- “ When I first arrived about 1am, the woman who let me in to the hostel (which is locked at night) was very grumpy and unhelpful. Other than that, the staff were lovely and very helpful. There's nothing I can think to complain about except the quality of the sheets and the washing up liquid! Well worth the price, and very central, with comfortable shower facilities, and all cooking equipment you could want except an oven. On top of that, there was a living room with games, a PS2, and comfy sofas! ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Anonymous Scotland
- “ Pros: kitchen (no oven), close to most city spots. Cons: a Little top sad. I would recomend it though. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous Argentina