The Wayfaring Buckeye Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Manager was the nicest guy. Took us to a local venue. We bonded. I've been to five hostels and this beats any HI hostel by a mile. Best hostel I've ever been too. I didn't want to leave. I would move the fan near top bunk. I hit my head. Lol ”
- 09 Feb 2016 dan
- “ Simply great hostel! ”
- 18 Dec 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ What is the only hostel in Ohio is still pretty good for a hostel. It's rather off centre, but good if you're visiting the student area (also they share bikes for people who stay a while longer). Atmosphere was good, breakfast was definitely OK according to american standards (which is pretty bad) ”
- 14 Oct 2015 Matthias Belgium
- “ Really good hostel, I went during a fairly quiet part of the year so often it was really quiet around. The second night a group of us sat in the main room and had a few quiet drinks. Good bathrooms and bedrooms, all really secure with lockers at the main desk. Location is bizarre (in the middle of a random residential street) but not bad. Had a good time and would recommend for Columbus. ”
- 09 Sep 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very good experience overall. The location was a reasonable distance from my destination but complicated by narrow one way streets which made it a little difficult to find and get around. ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA