The Westend Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Key should not be required to access the washroom ”
- 29 Mar 2015 Anonymous England
- “ No hot water in the shower. ”
- 11 Mar 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ This was one of the nicest hostels I have stayed in and it felt very safe and clean. The doors to the rooms were very loud and heavy though, so if you had to leave or enter the room late at night it makes a lot of noise. I also had trouble getting hot water in the shower two of the three days I was there. Other than that, I liked that the rooms had a lot of space and high ceilings so it didn't feel cramped or stuffy. Overall a good experience and pretty nicely located as well! Would recommend! ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Michelle USA
- “ Wonderful and helpful staff. Extremely clean facilities. Great location. No complaints. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I was searching for a place to search for an accomodation in Edinburgh and stayed in a 12-person mixed dorm room. I was very surprised - it was very clean and a silent environment to get a good rest in the evening. Free community room with TV, WiFi and a computer, free available kitchen with all things to make a good meal for yourself. Staff very friendly and the value for money is very very excellent. Would recommend it to my friends. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Julian Germany