The White Tulip Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was way too hot in the room, smelly, the shower was cold, and the common areas so humid!!! If I have any recommendations, it would be to stay away from the center when booking. It is very easy to walk to the center but it's the worst area to stay at! ”
- 19 Jul 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel is little more than a flop house. Mice rhnning around, no kitchen. ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location right in the middle of the party area. Loud all night so don't expect a quiet night sleep but you're in Amsterdam so you shouldn't want that anyway. My bed was dirty and wasn't made when I checked in at 10pm and still didn't look like clean sheets when I came back at 1030pm and they said it was changed. No common area, just a bar. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Anonymous Australia