The White Tulip Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is little more than a flop house. Mice rhnning around, no kitchen. ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location right in the middle of the party area. Loud all night so don't expect a quiet night sleep but you're in Amsterdam so you shouldn't want that anyway. My bed was dirty and wasn't made when I checked in at 10pm and still didn't look like clean sheets when I came back at 1030pm and they said it was changed. No common area, just a bar. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Hostel was great in terms of location. Although we did have 2 really annoying austrailian girls who burst into the room 3am shouting. A few guys in the room got annoyed but they shouted "you don't go to amsterdam and expect to sleep" her friend later threw up all over herself and her mattress. The girl then got into my friends bed and fell asleep... These things cannot be helped if you choose to stay in a 14 bed dorm but other than that everything was great, clean facilities, fun staff! ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Anonymous