The White Tulip Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel itself was fine... room wasn't too cramped, and other than the weekend rates (which are obscene throughout Amsterdam), the price was good. The big problem with this hostel was the guests and the staff's lack of enforcement of rules. One night, a rowdy group who were staying in the room came back at 6am, pounded on the door to be let in (even though 3 of them had keys), then blasted music and talked loudly for an hour. I told the front desk and they did nothing. Unacceptable! ”
- 27 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I felt the location was good, but a few areas for improvement.. There were mice when I stayed there (wasn't a huge deal to me, but would be to some guests). Was also the loudest hostel I've stayed in in 4 months of travelling ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ nice location clean beds wireless internet but very small ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Anonymous Egypt
- “ Good enough and nice location. Wifi don't work upstairs ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy