The White Tulip Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Prefekt place for a weekend stay. You get what you need at a reasonable prize. Nice guests and staff. ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Johan Sweden
- “ Great location, friendly staff, cool atmosphere in irish bar and 20% discount for guests! It was pretty clean. I can recommend this hostel. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Maria Russia
- “ Location is everything. Won't stay there again thou. ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Marcus Sweden
- “ Four showers for the whole hostel were too few, I hope they're done with renovating soon. Showers were a bit small. The bathroom on the second floor seemed like it was not cleaned once...rooms were cozy and okay, we think a mirror was missing and the radiator was broken (could not be turned off).apart from this the hostel has a great location and the staff is really kind and helpful. Pricing was quite good for the area. ”
- 29 Mar 2014 Lea Germany
- “ The overall experience was good. It was quite ideal - centrally located, clean and comfortable. The only issue I had was with the showers - very small so there was no dry space to change and clothes that were hung on the hook got soaked. ”
- 12 Feb 2014 Tabinda Pakistan
- “ The hostel itself was fine... room wasn't too cramped, and other than the weekend rates (which are obscene throughout Amsterdam), the price was good. The big problem with this hostel was the guests and the staff's lack of enforcement of rules. One night, a rowdy group who were staying in the room came back at 6am, pounded on the door to be let in (even though 3 of them had keys), then blasted music and talked loudly for an hour. I told the front desk and they did nothing. Unacceptable! ”
- 27 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA