The White Tulip Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is little more than a flop house. Mice rhnning around, no kitchen. ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location right in the middle of the party area. Loud all night so don't expect a quiet night sleep but you're in Amsterdam so you shouldn't want that anyway. My bed was dirty and wasn't made when I checked in at 10pm and still didn't look like clean sheets when I came back at 1030pm and they said it was changed. No common area, just a bar. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Hostel was great in terms of location. Although we did have 2 really annoying austrailian girls who burst into the room 3am shouting. A few guys in the room got annoyed but they shouted "you don't go to amsterdam and expect to sleep" her friend later threw up all over herself and her mattress. The girl then got into my friends bed and fell asleep... These things cannot be helped if you choose to stay in a 14 bed dorm but other than that everything was great, clean facilities, fun staff! ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Anonymous
- “ Great location! The older man who works during the day was very helpful and professional. The younger man was not. I entered the hostel from the adjacent bar and realized that I had left my wallet. He told me to go upstairs and that he would get my wallet. I was then warned by some other female guests that he was known to follow intoxicated women to their rooms. The next day, other guests told me that he had told them he was my boyfriend. I was creeped out. He has keys to all of the rooms. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Courtney USA
- “ Good location, nice staff, quite clean, terrible wi fi. Facilities were unexisting. A room, bathroom and nothing else. ”
- 22 Feb 2015 Nicolás Argentina