The Wild, Wild West Dallas Irving Backpackers' B&B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel location is great for visiting both Dallas and Fort-worth. Kitchen and living room has unique furniture and makes it feels like home. Enough bathrooms and showers. Digital lock at the front door, and the code changes when needed. Also, great people in Irving! ”
- 23 Dec 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Irving is a quiet suburb, the train stops 6 blocks away, short pleasant wolk.The warden is a nice and easy going person, for me, I was happy to find most of the people, young or older, having a nice time taking, sharing a drink even If It could be a little noisy at time.for people having a sleep. No one complained ! Good place to stay and I will stay there again. ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Both hosts were very knowledgeable about the area. Took out guests to hotspots and offered their advice on places to go. ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Neftali USA
- “ Carlos was very very helpful and knowledgeable and would do absolutly anything for his guests!! ”
- 05 Aug 2013 carrie Australia
- “ Gostei bastante de ter ficado no hostel, eu não tenho o que falar sobre o lugar, apenas achei muito distante, apenas tem que ficar atento aos horários do trem que da acesso ao centro e aos pontos turisticos, fica bem localizado entre o centro da cidade e fort worth, o trem de acesso a esses dois pontos não funciona no domingo. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 clayton Brazil
- “ If you stay here, keep in mind that it's pretty hard to get around using mass transit only. ”
- 16 May 2013 Anonymous USA