The Wild, Wild West Dallas Irving Backpackers' B&B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Josh was great beet helpfull ”
- 02 Sep 2016 john Scotland
- “ great host, delicious dinner! ”
- 12 Aug 2016 Philipp Austria
- “ Josh was lovely and made me feel welcome which was great as I'm travelling alone for the first time. Room was lovely and the bed super comfy. Would definitely stay again. ”
- 21 Jul 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Josh, a cruise ship hospitality veteran who speaks Portuguese, Spanish, English and Italian, is working around the clock to bring this hostel a great rep. He cleans all day & does security patrol at night, always smiling and charming. He kept adding perks for me on the grounds of my longer stay. Keep the TRE train schedule handy for Dallas / Ft Worth. Dallas is just 2 stations away, but trains, especially midday, can be infrequent. ”
- 14 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Texas style!!! Cool funiture☆ Friendly and clean Everything good ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Anonymous Japan
- “ The staff was friendly, but they knew nothing about Dallas. They also did not know how to give directions to get anywhere. ”
- 19 Mar 2016 Anonymous Canada