The Wild, Wild West Dallas Irving Backpackers' B&B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ivan is great. He even took us out to the cinema! ”
- 04 May 2015 maximilian Germany
- “ this place is just alright at best. the location is in Irving and truly in the middle of a bland residential neighborhood with little access to public transportation. calling the listed number presumably leads to the owner, who seemed confused why i'm calling his number the two times i did happen to call. William, the manager, is quite friendly when he is around, but this isn't a regularly staffed location. all basic amenities are there though. it was low cost and worked though ”
- 12 Jan 2015 An Vietnam
- “ Interesting stay. stayed 2 nights & didn't see the owner at all. They used codes for the front door and your room so he texted me the codes & I just went about my stay. No other people were there so didn't see anyone until right when I left when I met a guy just hanging around outside waiting for some way to get in and check in. Facilities were fine but location is average - u really need a car as you're more ina residential area & too isolated from everything and public transport isn't great. ”
- 02 Dec 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ I stayed at the Camel Backpackers Hostel in Phoenix which I compared to the Dallas location. Phoenix was an overall better maintained and operated facility in my experience. Texas was just "fair" teetering on poor. The bathrooms were numerous, but, small & they needed cleaning more frequently, needed more counter space & wall hooks to hang your clothes, towels and travel bag. There were no paper towels in the kitchen and towels were $1 each which wasn't necessary. The site was unmanned. ”
- 28 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very Texan decor. Good value for money, but bring your own towel and pay cash for the cheapest possible experience. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA