The Wild, Wild West Dallas Irving Backpackers'
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Irving is a quiet suburb, the train stops 6 blocks away, short pleasant wolk.The warden is a nice and easy going person, for me, I was happy to find most of the people, young or older, having a nice time taking, sharing a drink even If It could be a little noisy at time.for people having a sleep. No one complained ! Good place to stay and I will stay there again. ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Both hosts were very knowledgeable about the area. Took out guests to hotspots and offered their advice on places to go. ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Neftali USA
- “ Carlos was very very helpful and knowledgeable and would do absolutly anything for his guests!! ”
- 05 Aug 2013 carrie Australia
- “ Gostei bastante de ter ficado no hostel, eu não tenho o que falar sobre o lugar, apenas achei muito distante, apenas tem que ficar atento aos horários do trem que da acesso ao centro e aos pontos turisticos, fica bem localizado entre o centro da cidade e fort worth, o trem de acesso a esses dois pontos não funciona no domingo. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 clayton Brazil
- “ If you stay here, keep in mind that it's pretty hard to get around using mass transit only. ”
- 16 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Safe, convenient, relaxed, pleasant, and overall a great value. Carlos and Ivan offer rides to and from the airport for much lower fees than individual taxi and a number of outings on different nights in Fort Worth and Dallas. Really nice people to be around! Thank you. ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Efstathia Greece
“ Very good, i was fortunate enough to have been able to afford a car but others didnt seem to have any complaints about getting to where they needed too from here and this part of Irving is very nice and is heritage.
Excellent staff very friendly and Ivan was happy enough to drive us around, very good nights planned on the weekdays for everyone and people travelling alone, like i was.
Constructive criticism, the beds arent the most comforable and i know some people like lockers just in case :) ”
We appreciate your feedback. For reference - We've always had lockers for your valuables. Just bring your own lock. Lockers are located by laundry area, obviously you didn't find them, although ours is a small place .. Next time just ask! Ivan Ivanov, Manager
- 21 Feb 2013 Simon Australia
- “ IT IS A VERY NICE AND COZY HOSTEL, VERY CLEAN WITH A HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT WHICH IS IMPORTANT FOR THE TRAVELER. I THINK THAT ANYBODY WHO COMES TO THIS PLACE WILL BE GLAD AND SATISFIED. THE STAFF VERY HELPFUL IN EVERY ASPECT,. I RECOMMEND THIS HOSTEL TO THOSE WHO WANT TO HAVE A PLEASANT STAY IN DALLAS. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE OWNER, MANAGER AND STAFF WHO KEEP THE PLACE WITH SUCH HIGH STANDARDS OF QUALITY. ”
- 05 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ My Imagination of a good Hostel with good prices. Cool Host! ”
- 27 Dec 2012 Roman Germany
- “ Pros: Ivan the owner is very friendly and helpful. Friendly atmosphere. I had the most fun in this hostel of all the cities I visited in Texas on this trip. Carlos the helper takes you to bars and drives you where ever you need to go for a small fee. (Definitely go on group outing to visit Red River) Cons: Isolated location. Need to take TRE to see Dallas or Fort Worth. Bathrooms- small and undergoing construction during my stay. Might be better for future guests. ”
- 10 Dec 2012 Anthony USA