The Wild Fig Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a 6-bed-room without AC but a small tiny window (you felt like in a basement) which was absolutely inefficient for 6 people in the summer month at 35°C. instead, they put 3 fans into the room which were running day and night. it was hard to get any sleep. in order to get some fresh air, we had to leave the door open yielding into some kind of backyard (ground floor) so security was zero at night. almost everything they offer comes with add.costs and the showers were dirty and in bad shape ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Really fun hostel with a laid back atmosphere. It's a 5 minute walk from the bus station and 5-10 minutes to the beach (the boat harbor is about 5 min, the beach 10). Complaints are it's expensive for Croatia where most hostels are much cheaper and the door to the hostel room locked but would come open easily if it wasn't shut properly. Other than that, great hostel. If staying in Zadar for a long amount of time I would recommend! ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Alicia USA
- “ World class Customer Service, World Class Receptionist, Two Minutes from Train, and bus Stations, 20 Minutes from Most All attractions. Safe & Secure! ”
- 28 Sep 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location, 5 minute walk from the beach, bit of a longer walk into town, but it's right along the seafront so it's a lovely walk. Rooms were nice, door wasn't locked in ours, but you could rent a padlock, to be honest it felt quite secure anyway as you had to go through the hostel to get to the room. Plenty of people around and a social atmosphere, had a bar in the hostel too. ”
- 21 Aug 2012 yvonne
- “ Nice and friendly hostel, nice staff. Very good added feature is a huge big kitchen (i guess the place used to be a restaurant before)sufficient to cook for a few people and not just making sandwiches. Close to the bus station and not too far from the center. A very nice sit out place also, to eat together or have a coffee or just chill. ”
- 19 Aug 2012 Agnes