The Wild Fig Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a 6-bed-room without AC but a small tiny window (you felt like in a basement) which was absolutely inefficient for 6 people in the summer month at 35°C. instead, they put 3 fans into the room which were running day and night. it was hard to get any sleep. in order to get some fresh air, we had to leave the door open yielding into some kind of backyard (ground floor) so security was zero at night. almost everything they offer comes with add.costs and the showers were dirty and in bad shape ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Really fun hostel with a laid back atmosphere. It's a 5 minute walk from the bus station and 5-10 minutes to the beach (the boat harbor is about 5 min, the beach 10). Complaints are it's expensive for Croatia where most hostels are much cheaper and the door to the hostel room locked but would come open easily if it wasn't shut properly. Other than that, great hostel. If staying in Zadar for a long amount of time I would recommend! ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Alicia USA
- “ World class Customer Service, World Class Receptionist, Two Minutes from Train, and bus Stations, 20 Minutes from Most All attractions. Safe & Secure! ”
- 28 Sep 2012 Anonymous USA