Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was really good and clean, but there are no hooks anywhere in the room, bathroom, or shower room... very strange. Also, the heater was blowing cold but they were super quick to fix it and provide extra blankets! AWESOME lockers as well! ”
- 25 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great atmosphere in the bar and club areas. Breakfast was decent. The building with reception has more updated rooms. The building across from reception is a bit older. The rooms had plenty of outlets. Lockers in the room. Luggage storage on the bottom level. Nice lounge area on the bottom floor.The front desk was not very receptive. They acted like we were a bother. Laundry services was an added bonus. Dropped off in the afternoon and received it the next day at the same time. ”
- 27 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a big problem on this hostel. I've booked a private room with twin beds (because I was with a fiend). Hostel gave me the keys of the room and when we arrived, it was a double bed room. After ask to staff for the right room, they told me they were overbooked and was not they fault once they system was saying Double bed. In the end, I went to another hotel with my friend, 1AM from Friday to Saturday, starting my trip in very bad shape. Bad experience with Hostels.com and the hostel. ”
- 08 Jul 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The Yellow is in a great location, super close to all the main metro stations. It also has a bar that does breakfast in the morning and drinks in the evening, however breakfast and drinks there are pretty pricey. Might be hard for solo travellers to meet others here just because the hostel is so big (its spread out across three different buildings) ”
- 04 Jul 2016 Cassandra Australia
- “ Fantastic hostel. Great location a few blocks north of Termini station. Stayed there before and they have added facilities since. New reception and lounge area across the road are brilliant. The bar is vibrant, with a great atmosphere when bands or football matches are on. Rooms are big and spacious with air conditioning, and are also very clean. Staff are very friendly and helpful. I encourage anyone who wants fun to stay in this hostel. ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Anonymous England