The little Pub backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel reputation is not up to the mark on internet when compared to the reality. the room I stayed in is worth of what I paid. my thumbs up for the staff, location and safety (opp to police station) but my thumbs down for not providing a waiting area for the guests who arrive before check-in time and the shower rooms. ”
- 05 Apr 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Kitchen disgusting and absolute horrible madress to sleep on - price and location is really good! ”
- 18 Mar 2015 Tina
- “ Worst hostel we did try in Australia, seems a smile from the staff is expensive, bad, smelly and dirty rooms, no curtains needed the windows are so dirty you can not see thru, no wifi, in fact the one they are talking about is "Adelaide city wifi" only reachable from the balcony and with restrictions, Cold place, above a pokies (need to go thru the pokies to reach it), only a kitchen as common room. ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Bed frame squeaked with the slightest movement. Mattress was painfully uncomfortable. Thinnest pillow I have ever seen. Wifi has no signal in the room. Not enough toilets. No lockers capable of fitting a carry on size backpack. No towels for hire. Toilets not clean. Whomever changed linens did shut the door completely so the room was unlocked all day. ”
- 10 May 2014 Thomas