Thessaloniki Studios Arabas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely place, friendly staff, you have a lot people arround you to make nice conversations, About 20 minutes far from the cost on foot, ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ I love this hostel, because they have such a beautiful garden and the atmosphere was great to drink a beer and meet other interesting backpackers! The staff is really great! The location is also great, because it is inside the beautiful old town, though a bit far from the train station by foot (~20 Minutes). The only bad thing: The shower, because it was difficult to turn on the boiler and the curtain was so stupid that it was impossible not to leave the bathroom wet (floor towel was missing). ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Rebecca Germany
- “ Pros: Clean, small sitting/reception/kitchen areas, helpful staff, comfy bed. Cons: non-stop music noise in sitting/reception area, mosquitoes, two buses from bus station or 20 minute walk uphill from train station. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Anonymous England
- “ ОЧень приглянулся хостел. Радушная атмосфера, уютный дворик, много интересных людей, хороший сервис и отличное настроение. Совместные просмотры фильмов на большом экране, общение с приятными людьми, с 18 до 20 скидка на пиво в баре. Барбекю... Все было в тему... Хорошая кухня с посудой. Приветливый персонал. Коста, тебе привет из Украины. Нас хорошо встретил, рассказал и показал на карте места "маст си"... В общем от Салоник мы просто в восторге и не малая заслуга в этом именно хостела. ”
- 18 May 2014 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ I absolutely adore Studios Arabas and wound up staying 3 weeks there. Arabas has such a warm, community feeling, and the garden is perfect for hanging out and meeting people, sharing a meal, or just enjoying the sunshine. It's a very relaxed place where everyone is welcomed. And the staff! Arabas staff is the absolute best and really make your stay memorable. They're very much a part of the hostel community, not just there to clock in and out. I'm already looking forward to my return(: ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Mackenzie USA
- “ Studios Arabas is somewhat difficult to find, but awesome nevertheless! ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Henrique Brazil