Thessaloniki Studios Arabas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ ОЧень приглянулся хостел. Радушная атмосфера, уютный дворик, много интересных людей, хороший сервис и отличное настроение. Совместные просмотры фильмов на большом экране, общение с приятными людьми, с 18 до 20 скидка на пиво в баре. Барбекю... Все было в тему... Хорошая кухня с посудой. Приветливый персонал. Коста, тебе привет из Украины. Нас хорошо встретил, рассказал и показал на карте места "маст си"... В общем от Салоник мы просто в восторге и не малая заслуга в этом именно хостела. ”
- 18 May 2014 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ I absolutely adore Studios Arabas and wound up staying 3 weeks there. Arabas has such a warm, community feeling, and the garden is perfect for hanging out and meeting people, sharing a meal, or just enjoying the sunshine. It's a very relaxed place where everyone is welcomed. And the staff! Arabas staff is the absolute best and really make your stay memorable. They're very much a part of the hostel community, not just there to clock in and out. I'm already looking forward to my return(: ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Mackenzie USA
- “ Studios Arabas is somewhat difficult to find, but awesome nevertheless! ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Henrique Brazil
- “ I enjoyed staying at Arabas and met great people here. It's slightly out of where you want to be but within walking distance and the owner is incredible helpful and pleasant. ”
- 15 Sep 2013 Anonymous England
- “ It's a good place for those who would like spend some days in Macedonia. ”
- 24 Aug 2013 Siarhei Belarus
- “ I had a blast at this hostel. The staff and the other guests were amazing, it was like a little family! Dora was especially helpful because I had trouble with my banking when I first arrived and she helped me through it and was very patient with me! ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA