Thessaloniki Studios Arabas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No comments. ”
- 16 Jan 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ This might be THE place in Thessaloniki where backpackers meet. Its a great place to meet new people and share travel experiences. However, besides the nice yard where you can drink a beer. Facilities are of rather modest quality. ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Tobias Switzerland
- “ Lovely place, friendly staff, you have a lot people arround you to make nice conversations, About 20 minutes far from the cost on foot, ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ I love this hostel, because they have such a beautiful garden and the atmosphere was great to drink a beer and meet other interesting backpackers! The staff is really great! The location is also great, because it is inside the beautiful old town, though a bit far from the train station by foot (~20 Minutes). The only bad thing: The shower, because it was difficult to turn on the boiler and the curtain was so stupid that it was impossible not to leave the bathroom wet (floor towel was missing). ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Rebecca Germany
- “ Pros: Clean, small sitting/reception/kitchen areas, helpful staff, comfy bed. Cons: non-stop music noise in sitting/reception area, mosquitoes, two buses from bus station or 20 minute walk uphill from train station. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Anonymous England