Thessaloniki Studios Arabas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great atmosphede, staff was friendly and helpful. Soewhat further away from the city center than I had expected. Room was nice, but a few minor things were falling apart. ”
- 12 Nov 2016 Sean Austria
- “ The room was filthy, with junk ontop of the cupboards up to the ceiling and so was the matresses dusty and dirty . The curtain in the shower also was way to long and dirty. It was also up a steep mountain and quite a way from the nearest bus station especially if you had a suitcase. ”
- 14 Oct 2016 marchelle Switzerland
- “ excellent stuff, very friendly. Very safe place too. No A/C, so very hot; we needed to sleep with the window open. The biggest problem was the huge amount of mosquitoes every night. The shower facilities are not that good either ”
- 26 Jun 2016 Nicolas Chile