This Old Place International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We only stayed for night, but we had a great time. The hostel is easy to find and close to the trainstation. Staff is very helpful, the rooms are clean and there is a nice rooftop terrace with a nice view of the mountains surrounding Guilin. Drinks are a bit expensive but there is a convenience store right aournd the corner. Also, breakfast is available but has to be booked one day in advance. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Björn Netherlands
- “ dormitory room was clean, staff was friendly and helpful; quite place with a river and lake area nearby - nice to go for a walk in the evenings; near the sun and moon pagoda; ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Mirjam Austria
- “ One word: Pizza! They have an oven in bricks for insanely nice Italian pizza's. ”
- 16 Sep 2013 Anonymous Belgium
- “ This is a new hotel standard hostel with well designed and very attractive facilities. Highly recommended. ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia