This is Lisbon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, bit of a walk up the hill but worth it for the view from the terrace! ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Nicholas England
- “ This is an excellent hostel - my favourite so far. I would definitely go again! Very friendly and helpful staff. Great location and the view from the terrace.. (you have to climb a bit but there's an elevator near so it's no problem). Good breakfast and kitchen facilities. Atmosphere is really nice, you get to know to other guests easily. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Laura Finland
- “ Although the hostel was not easy to find, once I got there, it was worth while. There is a great view from the terrace and it is not too far from Rossio metro station. The staff was friendly and helpful and they even actively assisted with directions and booking trains and buses. I highly recommend the free walking tour to get a better idea of the area. Breakfast was simple but adequate. The rooms were clean and bathrooms were above average as compared to other hostels. overall a nice place! ”
- 01 Jun 2014 RAJESH Canada