This is Lisbon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good location, with an amazing terasse on Porto. The staff is really helpfull and very nice, and organise very good tours around the city. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Awesome terrace! G ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Very good hostel. Good location and good staff. ”
- 08 Feb 2013 jonas Brazil
- “ The only thing poor is about the location..It's in the middle of the hill From the map we couldn't see it properly so it took us a HARD way to get uphill on rocky roads with our luggageS View is good, room is clean (A bit uneven for the heater), staff is nice. And if you like you can even have a homefeel portuguese dinner there (a pity that we didn't have) Last day was raining (seldom in lisbon), the receptionist helped us to call a taxi, costs only around 12 euro to the airport directly :) ”
- 14 Jan 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong