Three Legged Frog Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Easy to find loc., pretty good val., Chinese staff had varying levels of Eng. but were quite helpful; one young Chinese man helped me in and out with my luggage; nice reception area to work and visit with others; quite good wifi reception; various foods, beverages, breakfasts, laundry, and other services were available; the 10 bed dorm room was pretty spacious with individual lockers with keys; the facilities were clean (although there was some construction work going on); and the bathrooms ok ”
- 02 Sep 2016 Alan USA
- “ I stayed in 10 bed dorm. Only one bathroom including shower and toilet can be a little annoying in the morning, because you might have to wait some time. But I can definitely recommend the hostel! ”
- 28 Apr 2016 Hans-Christian Germany
- “ The staff was not friendly neither helpful, there was shortage of hot water twice, so we could not get proper shower, we were told to wait, unacceptable. TV was not working and took space - useless. The table the TV was on was damaged we were afraid that it may crash any second. The doors to the porch the rooms are have electronic lock but were open wide so anybody could get in. ”
- 16 Mar 2016 Andrzej Poland