Three Legged Frog Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel itself is not bad. The trip to the Great Wall was poorly organized, but that was the travel agency's fault. There are a lot of stairs on the way from metro to the hostel, almost no escalators, so if you're not traveling light, better take a cab ”
- 11 Aug 2015 Anonymous Belarus
- “ If you are going to the hostel from Beijing Railway station, get on the metro at the railway station and buy a ticket to "Qianmen Station" line 2, which is just 2 stations away. From Qianmen station, use exit C and find the underpass to cross the road and go on along "Mei Shi Jie Road", then ask anyone the directions for Mcdonalds (mai dang lao). At Mcdonalds junction, take the road on the right and walk about 10mins..the hostel will be on your right... ”
- 24 May 2015 Anonymous Mauritius
- “ I stayed at this hostel for 4 nights, together with two friends; in a triple private room. Our window looked out on a lovely little courtyard. The beds were good and the bathroom was fine. This hostel really is a peaceful and surprisingly quiet place to come back to after a busy day in the city. Not what you would expect in such a vibrant street! The staff was friendly and willing to help, but their English was quite poor. You can enjoy different kinds of breakfast, all really good! ”
- 22 Apr 2015 Anonymous Netherlands