Three Legged Frog Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in 10 bed dorm. Only one bathroom including shower and toilet can be a little annoying in the morning, because you might have to wait some time. But I can definitely recommend the hostel! ”
- 28 Apr 2016 Hans-Christian Germany
- “ The staff was not friendly neither helpful, there was shortage of hot water twice, so we could not get proper shower, we were told to wait, unacceptable. TV was not working and took space - useless. The table the TV was on was damaged we were afraid that it may crash any second. The doors to the porch the rooms are have electronic lock but were open wide so anybody could get in. ”
- 16 Mar 2016 Andrzej Poland
- “ The hostel itself is not bad. The trip to the Great Wall was poorly organized, but that was the travel agency's fault. There are a lot of stairs on the way from metro to the hostel, almost no escalators, so if you're not traveling light, better take a cab ”
- 11 Aug 2015 Anonymous Belarus