Three Legged Frog Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I almost have just bad things to day about this hostel. Staffs are unfriendly and don't help you with anything, cleaness was terrible, internet was also terrible, When we arrived our room was untidy and then we asked why and they answered it was ok, but 10 min after, one staff got inside the room to take something her mother had forgotten before. The bed was very unconfortable as weel. But the location is very good and the price is not so expensive. ”
- 17 May 2014 Pamela Brazil
- “ Really solid hostel. The rooms were comfortable and warm though they could be cleaner, specifically the bathrooms, but they were on par with most other places you will find in China. The location was great for food and wandering through hutongs that haven't quite yet met the wrecking ball. Very close to the forbidden city and the other main tourist attractions and the ring subway line. I would recommend it to others, but be sure to book ahead because the price is higher without reservation. ”
- 12 Mar 2014 Aaron USA
- “ The air con didnt work so well. the hygiene need to be improved. But, overall, i loved the surroundings around that area. It's one of the best place for shopping, food and some touristic spots.Staffs were nice. ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Anonymous Thailand