Three Legged Frog Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really solid hostel. The rooms were comfortable and warm though they could be cleaner, specifically the bathrooms, but they were on par with most other places you will find in China. The location was great for food and wandering through hutongs that haven't quite yet met the wrecking ball. Very close to the forbidden city and the other main tourist attractions and the ring subway line. I would recommend it to others, but be sure to book ahead because the price is higher without reservation. ”
- 12 Mar 2014 Aaron USA
- “ The air con didnt work so well. the hygiene need to be improved. But, overall, i loved the surroundings around that area. It's one of the best place for shopping, food and some touristic spots.Staffs were nice. ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Anonymous Thailand
- “ Awesome location right in a Hutong a 15 minute walk from Tiananmen Square. Highly recommended! ”
- 28 Oct 2012 Gerardo Nicaragua