Three Little Pigs Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ok place to stay, when i stayed there were many joung kids from High School, so wasn't the best time. ”
- 25 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We had a great time in Berlin and this hostel was perfect. Good location easy walking distance to major sites and transport. The breakfast was good, although a bit pricey (6€). ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Ginormous hostel with a great common area and ample bathroom facilities. Overrun with children when we were there though, so pretty noisy. ”
- 03 May 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ I was not impressed. This hostel takes pride in separating you from your money. Its already kind of expensive and then on top of that they charge a "mandatory" 2.50 euro fee for linens, WHICH DIDN'T EVEN INCLUDE A TOWEL... I don't know why bedding couldn't be included, pointing out that they were charging it was obnoxious. The atmosphere of the hostel was similar to that of a hospital. Lots of children around the hostel (Just FYI). Unfriendly staff. There must be a better option in Berlin... ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Jacob USA