Three Little Pigs Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved it! The only weird thing was the "maze" one had to follow in order to get to room 307 -- but there was a shorter way out. ”
- 11 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Thanks a lot for the pleasant stay. ”
- 04 Apr 2016 Girish India
- “ Read the small print when making a booking at this hostel. They add a compulsory charge for bedding to the price quoted. If it is compulsory charge then incorporate it in to the quoted price. ”
- 05 Feb 2016 Matthew England
- “ i love this place: ben, sarah, all of the worker/helpers...really great people, and things are done the way they should be, none of the cheap food that many american hostels put out, actual bread. nice mix of people. ”
- 26 Nov 2015 john USA