Threehouse Bed and Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed a dorm. The staff a nice and helpful. The room is clean but light and socket is not enough. ”
- 10 Mar 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Great that they had a kitchen and leftover supplies! the endless rice and noodles throughout asia needed a break. Sautee pan could be replaced though as most people dont know how to cook correctly. Only bad thing is my flight was changed to go to KL earlier and I had to tell her upon check in... well 6 hours made a difference and I didn't get my money back for the one night. lame, i gave her 3 days notice on the last night... shouldn't have been a problem according to their rules on hostles.com ”
- 24 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We had a great stay and would recommend the guesthouse to anyone. The staff were really helpful and knowledgeable about everything we asked. Our only negative comment was about the bed - the mattresses were extremely thin, and on the top could feel every slat through it. It was also very shaky. ”
- 27 Jun 2013 Emily Australia