Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Aderienne, the manager was very good to deal with, close to the airport but not a problem since only two planes. after midnight, otherwise no mproblems. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anthony New Zealand
- “ I was staying at Tiare for almost a week I would highly recommend this place to any couples wanting some where cheap an affordable to stay the host was absolutely kindful making your stay welcome the scenery of the property was an absolute amazing the tranquality of the location was very relaxing except for the planes coming or going other than that love this place an would love to book myself here again the pool site is a bonus specially during the hot or high humid period ”
- 29 Mar 2014 Dean New Zealand
- “ I think this is the most economical with full of info, without ocean. I paid $25 for a private room and payment with card was charged 4% like others. I stayed in an A-frame chalet with three rooms, one single downstairs and two double upstairs. Room was pretty, bed was tiny, fan was cute. Living dining kitchen area with terrace was spacious enough for 5 people. The chalet was surrounded by net and mosquito-free, which was quite different from the main house as well as most places in Rarotonga. ”
- 03 Mar 2013 Anonymous Japan