Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is great value for your money and the host was very helpful. However, it is not near the beach and tucked into the mainland. You will have to walk about 15-20 minutes to the nearest bus stop, which was easy enough to do. Nice thing though, the bus goes around the whole island so if you pack for the beach it should be no problem. I would definitely stay again. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Sylvia USA
- “ Aderienne, the manager was very good to deal with, close to the airport but not a problem since only two planes. after midnight, otherwise no mproblems. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anthony New Zealand
- “ I was staying at Tiare for almost a week I would highly recommend this place to any couples wanting some where cheap an affordable to stay the host was absolutely kindful making your stay welcome the scenery of the property was an absolute amazing the tranquality of the location was very relaxing except for the planes coming or going other than that love this place an would love to book myself here again the pool site is a bonus specially during the hot or high humid period ”
- 29 Mar 2014 Dean New Zealand