Tiber Hostel and Camping
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ nice camping with very helpful staff and it looked clean - but I got fleas. I don't know where, beds looked clean and so did sheets, facilities were cleaned twice a day... but my whole body is covered in flea bites. so if you sleep in tank top and shorts like me, be ready to suffer. but except for this there is nothing I could complain about. they have minimarket in the camp and they even provide transport into the city center for a quite good price. ”
- 05 Sep 2016 Eva Czech Republic
- “ Perfect stay with only two problems - no lockers available and the bus to the camp doesnt operate during weekends. ”
- 12 Jun 2016 Martin
- “ This hostel is extremely inconvenient to stay at when you're trying to see Rome. It took forever to find, and ultimately we had to call a cab. Had to pay a lot for transportation to and from the hostel. There was virtually no security as we stayed in a tent with no lock. Do not recommend staying here if you want to see Rome. ”
- 18 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA