Tiber Hostel and Camping
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is extremely inconvenient to stay at when you're trying to see Rome. It took forever to find, and ultimately we had to call a cab. Had to pay a lot for transportation to and from the hostel. There was virtually no security as we stayed in a tent with no lock. Do not recommend staying here if you want to see Rome. ”
- 18 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ To far away, the bus stops and subway stop at 9pm and than it's possible to arrive at the place by foot ( 2 km). The people on the reception dont't know informations too. The place is good if you go with car ”
- 09 Sep 2015 Roana Brazil
- “ Absolutely awful. We booked 3 nights for 2 people in a bungalow for a total of €60. We checked in our first night and realized how much of an inconvenience it was to take the metro, and an above ground line, and a bus just to get there. Bathroom facilities were dirty, mattresses in the bungalows has huge dips in the centre of them and were very uncomfortable. We decided we would cancel our reservation for the next two nights. We were only refunded €12. Very misleading information on their behalf ”
- 02 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Just spent one night there, amazing atmosphere, loved the idea of rooms being big tents. The part behind the mattress was broken so it was a little bit uncomfortable, but anyway, for the price it really worth it. ”
- 28 Jun 2015 German Kurt Italy