Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a good time in the hostel in Tiberias. Friendly staff unlimited free coffee/tee and a central location. The breakfast was alright. It isn't a star-hotel but the price wasn't high and It's acceptable value for the money we paid. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Hanna
- “ The hostel's at a great location, facilities are clean, the breakfast is good and despite seperate bookings they managed to put a group of 5 people in one room. However, the staff is absolutely unwilling to do anything then the absolut minimum: no maps, no information even on request they couldn't tell us how to get to the next beach or which buses to use to get somewhere. Despite that I think it's worth staying there given the moderate prices. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous Austria
- “ It was good for the price, but the WiFi didn't work that great, and the room wasn't that clean...right after they apparently cleaned it. Overall it was just fine. ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice location to stay close to the train station. You have to leave your room key in a basket close to the desk which in my personal opinion is not that safe. The room was ok to stay in. The shower curtains could use some regular washing with chloride, but were OK. The equipment they use is a bit outdated, but usable. The girl (in her twenties) could be a little bit more enthusiastic (still not bad), but this could also be a momentary thing. All OK in short. ”
- 26 Jun 2013 Johan Netherlands
- “ We enjoyed out stay here. The staff were very friendly. Breakfast was simple but sufficient (toast, butter, jam etc). The people there were friendly and nice. Cleanliness could be better I think. ”
- 25 Dec 2012 Anonymous Singapore