Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The manager was very helpful. The building is very old, but always felt safe. The kitchen could be cleaner, yet I have seen worse. ”
- 24 May 2014 jamie USA
- “ A perfect locaton in Tiberias, close to everything ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Anonymous Romania
- “ The hostel was really dingy, the room was small and stuffy and the beds were very rickety. Not worth the money, thank goodness we were only there for one night! ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Sinead Ireland
- “ We had a good time in the hostel in Tiberias. Friendly staff unlimited free coffee/tee and a central location. The breakfast was alright. It isn't a star-hotel but the price wasn't high and It's acceptable value for the money we paid. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Hanna
- “ The hostel's at a great location, facilities are clean, the breakfast is good and despite seperate bookings they managed to put a group of 5 people in one room. However, the staff is absolutely unwilling to do anything then the absolut minimum: no maps, no information even on request they couldn't tell us how to get to the next beach or which buses to use to get somewhere. Despite that I think it's worth staying there given the moderate prices. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous Austria
- “ It was good for the price, but the WiFi didn't work that great, and the room wasn't that clean...right after they apparently cleaned it. Overall it was just fine. ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA