Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ no garden, no chill out area, no roof, just kitchen and two chairs with ashtray on the small table in front of the main entrance in the street (next to parking) but very good location too much staff....you have feeling somebody follows/observe you all the time. No plug near the table in the kitchen or close to bed. ”
- 01 Mar 2016 Iva Czech Republic
- “ Location was great. Right off the main street of Tiberias and just a few hundred meters from the central bus terminal. Plenty of restaurants nearby and a good kitchen at the hostel if you wanted to cook for yourself. Staff was very helpful with regard to advising on excursions. Beds were quite comfortable and bathrooms were clean. I would definitely stay there again. ”
- 01 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Amazing experience! Definitely check this place out if you are in Tiberias! ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada