Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No plugs next to beds to charge phones staff wasn't good in directions or advice they did not have enough food at breakfast it got finished quickly when I asked got a certain item the answer was sorry we have a lot of people. If you know u have a lot of people you should put the right amount ”
- 07 Jul 2016 Marlene Mexico
- “ Nice location, clean room, extremely friendly and helpful staff! ”
- 21 Jun 2016 Markus Germany
- “ Great hostel! Good vibe, close to the bus, food and the lake. Stayed there one night and came back for three others. That it's still getting build doesn't bother. ”
- 05 Jun 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ no garden, no chill out area, no roof, just kitchen and two chairs with ashtray on the small table in front of the main entrance in the street (next to parking) but very good location too much staff....you have feeling somebody follows/observe you all the time. No plug near the table in the kitchen or close to bed. ”
- 01 Mar 2016 Iva Czech Republic
- “ Location was great. Right off the main street of Tiberias and just a few hundred meters from the central bus terminal. Plenty of restaurants nearby and a good kitchen at the hostel if you wanted to cook for yourself. Staff was very helpful with regard to advising on excursions. Beds were quite comfortable and bathrooms were clean. I would definitely stay there again. ”
- 01 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA