Tid Tarad Hostel Hua Hin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Charles is a very helpful person and can provide useful information for travelling in Hua Hin. It is a place that is worth staying. ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Nice staff, but was a shame we couldn't bring our other friends into the room...we wanted to just sit and play cards but we had to outside...and then were told to be wary as the police might get funny about it as they think we're gambling...oh well it was OK over all. ”
- 01 Apr 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The services was excellent, and the hostels is new, so everything is new and clean, I really like it ”
- 07 Feb 2013 Anonymous Peru
- “ Very nice hostel! One of the best I've stayed ever. The personnel is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are nice and clean, and the location is excellent - near the famous night market and 15-min walk to the beach. ”
- 07 Jan 2013 Anonymous Russia