Tidur Tidur Guesthouse and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I like the location of the hostel, it is located on the main road and close to Jonker st. And staff are kind and friendly. ”
- 18 Nov 2015 MINJEONG Singapore
- “ The room looked like a concentration camp it was so small but I just needed a place to crash at nights so it was fine. The owner, Stanley, is such a nice guy, very helpful with everything. This is a major plus. The only somewhat bad thing was that I was forced to book both of the beds inside the tiny room. The option for just one bed was not offered. But oh well, overall it was a good experience. ”
- 14 May 2015 Anonymous Armenia
- “ I had a great stay at Tidur Tidur! The room and the bathroom were clean, the owner is friendly, and the location is superb! Definitely a great one! ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Anonymous Indonesia