Tiger Paw Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ (1) No internet in room; (2) horrible shower pressure & no hot water; (3) no toilet paper; (4) no paper towels/hand towels; (5) smelly sheets and covers (like they've been in a basement storage unit for a year); (6) only 2 (yes, 2!) outlets to charge device; (7) extremely loud music at all hours of the night; (8) filthy floors; (8) no hand soap; (9) long walk to metro station; (10) cigarette smoke in common areas; (11) uncomfortable bed (mattress is not firm & if your over 6', you're too tall)! ”
- 26 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Good place to stay in Poblado, opposite probably the best club in Poblado. No problems with anything at this place. Easy and safe 10 min walk to metro station. Bar, pool table, table tennis, drinkable water for free. ”
- 23 Jan 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ i chose tiger paw due to the ideal location (parquet ill eras)and room availability. it turned out to be a great decision. the staff here was highly attentive and helpful. they went out of there way to assist with translation.. the food is great, very cost effective, and there is also a nice selection of Colombian beers, and liquor for a fraction of what they cost elsewhere. the friday night live music was a highlight -- very high quality singer/guitarist and drummer. ”
- 13 May 2014 Dave USA
- “ Very good localization, the shower wasn't good, but the value for the money is good. ”
- 09 Apr 2014 William Brazil