Tiger Tims Place
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel experience ever thankfully to Tim! Staff was really warm, didn't even feel like a hostel, more like a second home. Received great advice on what to do and where to go from the owner himself - Tim, who is an amazing person. There were no problems with the hostel itself whatsoever, it was really clean, cosy and secure. The location is great, right next to the nyugati metro entrance, there's shops and restaurants all around you and the city is in walking distance. Thank you Tim! ”
- 18 Jun 2016 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ Worst hostel of my life, I just stay there for a few minutes, I asked for my money back. ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Joaquin Argentina
- “ Staff creates very nice and open atmosphere. No party hostel but definitely had a lot of fun!! Enjoyed my stay. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Judith Germany