Tiger Tims Place
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Worst hostel of my life, I just stay there for a few minutes, I asked for my money back. ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Joaquin Argentina
- “ Staff creates very nice and open atmosphere. No party hostel but definitely had a lot of fun!! Enjoyed my stay. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Judith Germany
- “ Really had a good time and liked the fact that the ins and outs were explained to us on arrival as well as good tips on restaurants and things to do. Our Private double room was in a separate building from dorms which also gave us more privacy. ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Karl South Africa
- “ The location is very good, it is beside the railway station. You can go anywhere by foot. But the thing borther me the most is: the bed is not very steady. If anyone in the room moves a little bit, you hear it so clearly. Beside this everythings fine. ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Anonymous China