Tiger Tims Place
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For the winter time it was so cold in rooms. ”
- 14 Dec 2012 Anonymous Russia
- “ Keep up the good work Tim! ”
- 01 Nov 2012 Christopher Germany
- “ Tiger Tims was by far the most fun experience I have had at any hostel in the past 3.5 months of European travel. A fun and friendly environment where the staff knows your name before you arrive. We intended to stay four nights and ended up staying eleven and even then we still didn't want to leave. Great times were had, awesome people were met, and I have a few extra friends that I will remain in contact with for years to come. Thank you Tiger Tims! ”
- 11 Sep 2012 Timothy
- “ Oh Tiger Tim's. Had I not been deathly ill, I would have loved to party with my fellow hostel mates! The location is great, close to supermarkets (and pharmacies) and the staff is always ready to have a great time and help with everything you might need (a doctor, for example ;) ) Tiger Tim himself is always good for a chat and a smile. It is a place to have a good time, just jump in!! Facilities are exactly what you'll need, and lockers are provided to all. Definitely recommended for a party!! ”
- 25 Jul 2012 Anonymous
- “ A bit far off from the eastern train station. Otherwise great! A lot of party people living there ”
- 15 Jul 2012 Anonymous